Sunday, February 05, 2006

Innoccent Primary School Kid

I recall the good old days when we're all innoccent kids, playing tag, hopscotch, etc. However, I believe I was special, extraordinary. Ok. Some of u may think all those are just euphemisms for the word weird, but i was indeed different.

I had my 1st gf, or rather, 2 gfs at the same time, when i was 5. It was simple and innoccent. Just holding hands. Things changed when i was primary 3. There was this classmate who told me she liked me and we became "steads". That's nothing to shout about right? Here's the juicy part.

If u can recall, primary school teachers will instruct us to sit on the floor, at the front of the classroom while they taught. My chinese teacher did that every lesson and i'll sit beside my gf. She'll lean against the legs of the tables, facing the side of the room and i'll sit beside her, facing the front. I'm not sure if u can picture that but do try to. Anyway, she leaves her chinese textbook on her lap and i'll hold mine with my left hand. My right hand will go under the book and skirt, under her pe shorts and panties, into her virgina. That was my 1st time touching a viginal. Prior to that, i've always thought that girls only have anus and nothing in front. Thus, you can imagine my shock when i felt her viginal.

Of course, i did not know i was fingering her. I was doing it out of curiousity. Seeing how much she enjoys it, i loved to do it for her. I have no idea why i was never caught by my chinese teacher. Maybe she's too old to see carefully. or maybe she's enjoying the good show?

I shifted another corner of the island after that year and i never met her again. I wonder how she is now. If you are the girl in this post, I'll like to say thanks for the enjoyable time. Maybe we should catch up one day. =)

9 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't bullshit. You can't remember the details at that young age.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger wantonchronicles said...

It's up to u to believe. If you choose not to believe, you can ignore my blog.

I do not need you to tell me if it's real or fake.

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you talk nonsense. that is what comments are for. You want everyone to write yes i agree

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger wantonchronicles said...

Whatever you say. I am not obliged to be in this childish quarrel with you.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Well well, I can remember thins i did at 5.. No doubts abt that..

That's such a naughty thing! If I'm the girl I'll probably tell my mum after what you did... hahah!

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger wantonchronicles said...

The girl was willing and allowed me to do so. I couldn't refuse her could I? It will not be very polite. =)

Kids are born to be naughty arent we?

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Jack said...

wah u lucky guy sia..! u discovered a girl's sexuality first, then yours later..!

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Look I know that it can happen

Besides I used to do it at after school care infront of the other boys

and now I'm vibrator mad

http://womens-vibrator-review.blogspot.com/atom.xml

http://womens-vibrator-review.blogspot.com
PLease link to my blog if you want

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Brenda & Amy said...

Did you get an erection !?
Haha. You dirty naughty boy :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home