Thursday, February 02, 2006

Random Ramblings

Wanted to blog abt sthn else but i decided not to cause i'm feeling lazy. I've gotta maintain this blog or else i'll lose my only reader! hah.

Feeling pretty horny these few days. No idea y, 2nd puberty cycle for me? was chatting wif sex dolle a 2 nites back, telling her abt her perky tits. She maintained that they're not perky, but what can i say? it's her boobs, not mine. Besides, i've not seen them live before. Maybe she'll let me after she reads this post? doubt so. In any case, Sex Dolle, you have a great figure that i'll die for and i'll pick u up anytime at a club. =)

Since I'm on the topic, I certainly do not understand y some men maintain that they are not a "Boobs" person. Personally, i believe it's a whole lot of crap. I mean, face it. We men will stare, ogle or discreetly glance at the piece of art on every women's chest. Of couse, I do not mean those old grandmas or young girls. It's jus a certain mysterious force that will lead a guy's eyes to her boobs (other than looking at her face, figure, etc). So screw all those who still insist that they aren't a "boobs" person.

That was rather direct but wth. who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home