Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Virgin Post

Here's my virgin post on this blog. Do I get any applause? I doubt so. Cause no one except Sex Dolle knows abt this blog. So, to Sex Dolle - thank you for being my 1st reader. =)

I've always wanted to set up a "sex" blog myself after being addicted to reading several local blogs like Sexwarfare, Temptress, etc. Being a lazy individual for the past 21 years of my life, it took me abt a year before setting up this blog. I was stumped when they asked me for my blog name/title/etc cos I'm rather bad such things. I'm not creative and i'm just cant think of any nice titles.

Pls do not, i repeat, do not laugh when i tell you abt my source of inspiration for the title of this blog - I was hungry and craving for wanton noodles.

That aside, the blog is created and here's my virgin post.

Let the story begin...

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Elaine said...

haha. wanton noodles. the wanton mee at my secondary school is the best.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger wantonchronicles said...

thanks for making my empty tummy worse. bring me there one day ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home